CIPL has awarded eight PhD students a travel grant for an international conference presentation. In this round, over 25 applications were submitted, all of which were of very high quality. The number is undoubtedly so high because periods many congresses have been postponed or held digitally during the Covid19 lockdown.
The scholarships have been awarded by the jury to:
- Camille Marvin (Barcelona, Paris and Houston): Conference report
- Ainur Kakimova (Warsaw and Astana): Conference report
- Hanna Mahler (Freiburg): Conference report
- Anastasia Lada (Brussels and Thessaloniki): Conference report
- Brooke Mullins ( North Eastern Illinois and Kent State): Conference report
- Yaqiong XU (Trondheim and Hong Kong): Conference report
- Mara van der Ploeg (Groningen): Conference report
- Martine Gallardo (Urbana-Champaign): Conference report
Normally, CIPL awards three grants in an application round, but due to the exceptional circumstances and the very high level of the submitted proposals, CIPL has been able to find resources to award eight grants.
CIPL will launch another round of Scholarships in Fall 2022, deadline November 15. For details see https://ciplnet.comtravel-grant-procedure/