In 2021 the Stichting Bedreigde Talen (Foundation for Endangered Languages) has been established in order to collect additional funding for activities and scholarships to support the activities of the chair.
The board of the chair consists of:
- Prof Piet van Sterkenburg, president
- Mr. Wim Gohres, LL.M., treasurer
- Prof Camiel Hamans, secretary
- Mr. Nico Cusell, LL.M.
- Dr Christopher Houtkamp
- Drs Petra Stienen
- Prof Tuna Tasan-Kok, members
The scientific curatorium of the chair is formed by:
- Prof Maarten Mous (RU Leiden)
- Prof Anne Pauwels (SOAS London, U. of Melbourne)
- Prof Frieda Steurs (INT Leiden, KU Leuven)