CIPL has awarded five PhD students a travel grant for an international conference presentation. In this round, almost 20 applications were submitted, all of which were of very high quality. The number is undoubtedly so high because many congresses have been postponed or held digitally during the Covid19 lockdown. Because of these circumstances, the CIPL Board has decided not to award three grants, as the guidelines prescribe, but five.
The scholarships have been awarded by the jury to:
- Fatiha Sadouki (University of Szeged, Hungary)
- Mohammed Akter (University of Sydney, Australia)
- José Antonio Jodár-Sánchez (University at Buffalo, USA)
- Yoon Namking (Georgia State University, USA)
- Betül Ҁimenli (Bartin University/ Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey)
CIPL will launch another round of Scholarships in Spring 2023, deadline May 15 2023. For details see https://ciplnet.comtravel-grant-procedure/